This webinar describes how to install an Endian Software UTM on a computer or server of your own to make it an UTM Appliance.
The first part introduces the following topics:
- The hardware requirements.
- Activation code: how to obtain and to use it.
- Download the ISO image file and verify that the image downloaded is a "good one".
- Burn the image on a CD or DVD disk
The second part concerns the installation of the downloaded Endian UTM Appliance's ISO image and guides you step by step through each page of the installation wizard, providing detailed instructions for the basic setting. The topics covered are:
- First boot with install disk.
- Language selection.
- Disk partitioning.
- RAID support (if there are two hard disk drives).
- Console access.
- Default IP address choice.
- First boot of installed system
- Description of the CLI menu.
- RAID array build